Fun at the Drive-Through
• Specify that this order is "To Go".
• At midnight, ask if you are too early for Breakfast.
• When ordering, start talking about the problems you were having with your car. Ask if somebody can take a look at it.
• Laugh loudly when asked if you would like fries with your order.
• When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just looking and drive off.
• Tell them you have to use the bathroom - Don't Order anything.
• Order a hamburger, no bun with two ketchup sachets – That’s all.
• When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the rubbish from your car in it.
• When they come on the intercom, say "Sorry, I'm not here at the moment, please leave me a message".
• Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.
• Stand close to the speaker and yell your order, using colorful expletives in ways which would embarrass the patrons inside.
• Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the mic, speak English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you.
• Order confusing items, i.e., "Hi, I'll have a large orange Coke and a small medium fries, please."
• In a crowded drive-thru line, place a HUGE order, then slip out of line and watch the fun as the person behind you is handed 40 bags of food.
• Drive through with a car load of naked people.
• Speak in such a garbled fashion that the order-taker will think there is a problem with the speaker and ask you to order at the window. When you arrive at the window, speak in the same garbled, incomprehensible fashion.
• Drive through with someone on the hood to accept the food.
• Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pickup your order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk.
• All of the above work very well when done at the late night pick up window.